The Shelby Kennedy Foundation is committed to helping maintain your privacy. We deeply appreciate that you have trusted us with personal information and we are committed to treating it confidentially. Below are specific guidelines describing how your information is used.
How We Collect Your Information
No information is collected other than data that is typically collected in server logs by web sites in general. If you choose to provide additional information, such as is necessary to register a contestant in the National Bible Bee Competition or to register as a Local Bible Bee Contest Chairman, more information will be required.
The information that we may collect online or via phone includes:
• Contact Information: Name, organization, complete address, phone, email address.
• Promotional Information: How you found us, what prompted your interest, and your areas of interest.
• Correspondence Information: Suggestions, comments, messages, questions, and requests for further correspondence.
• Usage Information: IP address, browser type, operating system, date stamps, etc.
Orders for promotional materials which may be used to advertise the National Bible Bee Competition (e.g., impact cards, bumper stickers, T-shirts) are currently being processed through partnerships with outside fulfillment sources. The Shelby Kennedy Foundation collects no information related to shipping or product orders.
How We Use Your Information
The Shelby Kennedy Foundation is extremely careful with the personal information you provide.
We will use it to:
• Respond to your correspondence.
• Contact you to deliver email newsletters and other information you may find valuable.
• Add your email address to our email newsletters lists with prior consent.
• Continually update, develop, design, and customize the content of our website to meet the needs, interests, and requests of our audience.
• Publish comments and testimonials in ministry materials with reference to your name and/or location, provided that permission to do so is provided by you.
• Publish comments and testimonials in ministry materials without reference to your name but with reference to your initials and state, if permission to reference your name has not been provided by you.
• We will always provide a way for you to be removed from our mailing lists.
The Shelby Kennedy Foundation never sells, rents, leases, or exchanges any personal information with other organizations, with the exception of partnering ministries which help sponsor or host Bible Bee contests. The Shelby Kennedy Foundation never sells, rents, leases, or exchanges the identity of its donors to others except as required by law (i.e., 990 tax form).
If you no longer wish to receive our email publications, please email email@example.com requesting that you be unsubscribed. To request removal from our print mailing list, please send your name and postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting removal.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and improve your experience. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to change how your browser handles cookies. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of our website as well as many other web sites, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
The hyperlinks on this website are provided as an additional resource only and should not be seen as an endorsement, approval, or agreement with any information or resources offered at sites accessed through our site. No inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be inferred that the Shelby Kennedy Foundation is connected with, operates, or controls these websites.
Maintenance of Information
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone, email, or postal address), or if you no longer desire to receive email updates etc., we provide a way to correct, update, or delete/deactivate such information. Please email email@example.com to update your physical address.
Changes to This Statement
The Shelby Kennedy Foundation reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement and its associated policies at any time and requests that you review this statement periodically for updates.
If you have questions or concerns about any information on this page, please feel free to contact us.