Shelby Kennedy Foundation / National Bible Bee
The person in this Development role will be responsible for helping the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Board of Directors spearhead development efforts as the National Bible Bee continues to grow. A new position in the organization, this person will have the opportunity to build the development function.
Develop and execute the National Bible Bee's annual development and fundraising plan. Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations. Manage the National Bible Bee's lead generator process. Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors. Create and execute a strategy for a large sustained base of annual individual donors. Develop and track proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising. Meet quarterly financial goals set forth by the CEO and Board of Directors. Report monthly financial progress to the CEO and the Board of Directors and as needed.
- 3-5 years of direct sales and/or development experience
- Emphasis on developing sponsorships/partnerships/donors
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets and/or a quota of over $1M+ annually
- Proven management and leadership capabilities as well as high degree of initiative
- Experience working with senior executives or business owners
- High energy, positive, "can-do" attitude, flexibility, teamwork, and attention to detail
- Strong verbal communications skills and demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively
- Demonstrated ability to prospect, cultivate, and manage new sponsors/partnerships/donors
- Strong partnership-building skills
- Thorough understanding of all components of a diversified funding base
- Above-average general computer skills; excellent command of MicroSoft Office
Please send your current resume to Info@ShelbyKennedy.org
Email your information to email@example.com or