Why Not Host a Local Bee This Summer?
Serving as a Local Host with the Bible Bee extends your passion for helping parents disciple their children from your own home into your church, school, and community. Have fun while you mobilize families to get into God's Word together, build new friendships, or outreach to other families in the neighborhood.
You won't be out there on your own--we'll provide you with all the resources you need to get started as a local host!
- An informative Host Guidebook gives you all of the "how to's" for gathering a local team and leading a Local Bee. You'll find information on topics covering everything from how to throw a summer kick-off party to how to coordinate volunteers for Local Contest Day.
- Your own Bee's customizable micro-website makes it easy to communicate with families.
- A "Get-the-Word-out" kit includes Local Bible Bee bulletin inserts, flyers, and posters, enabling you to easily publicize your Local Bee.
- An assigned Customer Service Representative will answer all of your questions, share ideas, and pray for you. To keep you encouraged and informed, you will also receive regular e-mail updates from Bible Bee Headquarters throughout the summer.
- Everything you need for Contest Day... even nametags!
Are you an Awana leader?
As a ministry partner of Awana, we have adapted many of our summer activities to fit within the Awana club framework, but on a more relaxed, once-a-month, summer schedule. We'll give you ideas for Game Time, Council Time and Handbook Time using the Bible Bee study materials. It's a great way to introduce new families from your community to Awana and your church!
During the online application process, you'll be asked for a brief description of your salvation event, your agreement with The Shelby Kennedy Foundation Statement of Faith and to sign the Host Agreement. You may also review the Competition Rulebook.
|STATEMENT OF FAITH||HOST AGREEMENT||COMPETITION RULEBOOK|
Do Something Fun with Eternal Benefit this Summer:
Host a Local Bible Bee!
Take advantage of the new reduced 2014 price of $100! (Resulting in a savings of $150)