Should You Apply to be a 2014 Host?
Serving as a Local Host with the Bible Bee extends your passion for helping parents disciple their children from your own home into your church, school and community. Have fun while you mobilize families to get into God's Word together, build new friendships, or outreach to other families in the neighborhood.
You won't be out there on your own- we'll provide you with a whole box full of resources, and plenty more that can't fit into the box!
- An extensive Host Guidebook gives you all of the "how to's" for gathering a local team and leading a Local Bee. You'll find over 160 pages of creative ideas, helpful templates and proven fun activities.
- Your own Bee's customizable micro-website makes it easy to communicate with families and organize a Local Contest and Celebration.
- A promotional DVD allows you to inform families and local organizations about the Bee, and training DVD's prepare volunteers for your Local Contest.
- A marketing and publicity kit includes Local Bible Bee stationery, bulletin inserts, posters and more.
- An assigned Customer Service Representative will answer your questions, share ideas and pray for you. To keep you encouraged and informed, you will also receive regular e-mail updates from Bible Bee Headquarters throughout the summer.
- Prepared supplies for your end-of-summer Contest Day, including testing materials, an electronic scanner for scoring, and award certificates will be sent to your Bee. In selected areas, this event will be held at a "Centralized Contest Day Location" where several bees will join together to heighten the excitement and help conduct the event.
Are you an Awana leader? As a ministry partner of Awana, we have adapted many of our summer activities to fit within the Awana club framework, but on a more relaxed, once-a-month, summer schedule. We'll give you ideas for Game Time, Council Time and Handbook Time using the Bible Bee study materials. It's a great way to introduce new families from your community to Awana and your church!
During the online application process, you'll be asked for a brief description of your salvation event, your agreement with The Shelby Kennedy Foundation Statement of Faith and to sign the Host Agreement. You may also review the Competition Rulebook.
|STATEMENT OF FAITH||HOST AGREEMENT||COMPETITION RULEBOOK|
Do Something Fun with Eternal Benefit next Summer:
Host a Local Bible Bee!
2014 registration open now at www.BibleBee.org.
Take advantage of a $100 early-bird discount for Hosts who register by December 31st!